E! News: DJ Jimmy Jatt Sends Stern Message To Gays

Ever since the US have passed the Same s*x Marriage bill in to law, talks about transgender, same s*x marriage, lesbianism, g*y and the likes have been trending topics.
Legendary DJ, Jimmy Jatt in a recent interview revealed that he won’t mind playing at a g*y party or shows dominated by g*y guys if the pay is right. Maintaining that he has no right to question anybody’s sexuality in as much as they will be paying for his services, he is in.
He also disclosed that, the only time he will be crossed with any g*y guy is if they make any funny moves at him.
Honestly, I don’t mind playing in a g*y bar or performing in a show filled with gays. It is a free world, you know. Why should I bother about anybody’s sexual preferences or relationships? It’s not my business to bother about what they do with their bodies in private or to themselves.
“For me, this is all about business. My job is to provide entertainment and to make people happy. I am neither g*y nor bisexual. Everybody knows I am happily married with children. But, if by any means somebody comes to me with any funny intentions, that is when I will make them see the other side of me,” he says.
About a week ago, DJ Spinall the official DJ of weekly industry nite becomes Smirnoff  ambassador

Comments