For the most part, the Cannes Film Festival is all about the movies, but last night (May 11) Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick brought some soothing music to the mix.
The “SexyBack” singer played his Gibson J-200 acoustic guitar and sang “True Colors” along with the “Pitch Perfect” stunner as the crowd looked on in amazement.
Justin and Anna are in Cannes to promote their new film “Trolls,” and at one point a young audience member yelled, “I love you Justin!” Timberlake replied, “You sound like you’re about seven. But I love you. Go see Trolls!” Check the clip!
The “SexyBack” singer played his Gibson J-200 acoustic guitar and sang “True Colors” along with the “Pitch Perfect” stunner as the crowd looked on in amazement.
Justin and Anna are in Cannes to promote their new film “Trolls,” and at one point a young audience member yelled, “I love you Justin!” Timberlake replied, “You sound like you’re about seven. But I love you. Go see Trolls!” Check the clip!

Comments
Post a Comment